7 nights / 6-full days guided fishing
Available: September 26 – October 24
$6,650.00 plus $1,400.00 charter fee (2:1 client/guide ratio)
Hoodoo Lodge is excited to announce it expansion of a new lodge on the Sandy River in 2015. This new facility is the base of operation for our guests to experience the excellent Steelhead and King Salmon fisheries this river has to offer.
The Sandy River is the perfect size to access from the Lodge with jet boats and is easily waded. The Sandy presents the perfect environment for the avid fly fisherman to fish either single or two handed rods. Our guests look forward to pursuing steelhead on arguably the best, most reliable fishery in Alaska. The run consistency and size average of 30 inches stands alone compared to other fisheries.
Enjoy six full days fishing various sections of the river accessed by jet boats. Guests may also fish the prime water in front and within walking distance of the Lodge any time they desire.
- Transportation between Anchorage and Hoodoo Lodge on the Sandy.
- 6 days of guided wade-fishing, using our custom jet-boats to access miles of the Hoodoo River.
- Deluxe meals
- Open bar with beer, wine, and a limited selection of liquor.
- Comfortable lodging
- Spin fishing tackle and equipment, where requested.
- Overnight lodging in Anchorage
- Fishing License $70
- Fly fishing equipment
- Gratuities for guides and lodge staff